LPN Charge Nurse $1,000 Sign-On Bonus New
Bethany Life Website
Full Time, Part Time
The Households of Bethany in Story City has exciting opportunities for an LPN Charge Nurse!
The charge nurse performs direct nursing care and nursing functions within the household, including passing medications, performing treatments and interventions, and observing residents' condition and communicating them as needed to the Director of Nursing, provider, and/or family as needed. Household nurses are teachers and role-models of professional nursing practices to household staff and resident advocates for quality clinical care. They provide each resident with routine daily nursing care and other desired services in accordance with their assessment, choices and plan of care.
We have full-time and part-time positions available in:
- Memory Care Households
- Long-term Care Households
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Iowa in good standing
- Must have excellent customer service skills in working with patients, their families, and team members
- Bethany Life is a non-profit, faith based organization that has been serving older adults for 100 years, employing over 300 employees throughout our continuum of care. We offer a comprehensive benefit package, great working environment, and located just short drive from Ames.
It is an exciting time to work at Bethany Life in Story City.
- Newly completed: A $17 million construction project that transforms an old medical model into a true household model – putting the residents at the center of our care
- Tom and Stevie’s Bistro, open to residents, staff and the public serving meals, snacks and specialty coffees
- A state-of-the-art Rehabilitation Center that including a therapy pool, private rooms for those we serve, and a wellness gym free for staff members to use.
- We have the first and only life care at home membership model that is changing the face of aging services in Central Iowa
- We constantly seek new and innovative ways to care for older adults and pride ourselves in setting the standard for aging services
We support our team members by offering:
- Competitive Wages
- Shift and weekend pay differentials
- Bonuses for picking up extra shifts
- Health/Dental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounted meals at Tom & Stevie’s Bistro
- Free access to our wellness center