Addressing Health Care Disparities Through Practice, Advocacy and Policy
This event offers
6.6 CEU credits
CE accredited by Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
NERBNA 43rd Annual Spring Conference
This conference is open to ALL Nurses.
The goal of the program is to provide a forum to discuss and share health information that will assist nurses and other health professionals in delivering optimum care for communities of color.
- To advocate for proactive strategies that will improve birth outcomes for women of color.
- To understand the challenges Men of Color face when seeking mental health services.
- To learn the state resources available to support the care of HIV Positive individuals
- To discuss the effects trauma has on physical, psychological and social well-being.
- To learn the importance of early parent-child interaction to promote positive development.
6.6 Contact Hours for Nurses
The Registration fee less $25.00 processing fee will be refunded if notification of cancellation is received by April 19th, 2019.
Make checks payable to NERBNA, Inc.
Mail conference registration to:
Farah Fevrin Conference Registrar
P.O. Box 190690
Roxbury, MA 02119
Community Vendors will be in attendance selling jewelry, art, African clothes, and much more. So, bring your money and support our local entrepreneurs.
Looking for a job? Corporate vendors from various health care institutions will be onsite. Bring your resume to make a connection.
For Directions to Four Points Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center visit our website: www.fourpointsnorwood.com